- Fresh Shiitake mushrooms - 130 g. (15 g. dried);
- Nettle - 300 g.;
- Potatoes - 300 g. (3 medium-sized potatoes);
- Carrots - 70 g. (1 carrot);
- Coconut oil - 1 tablespoon (olive oil or butter);
- Salt and pepper - at taste.
Cut all the products in a small pot (for 4 - 5 servings) and boil them for 30 - 40 minutes at a low temperature. Remove it from the stove and wait for it to cool down. Liquidize and serve with cream and croutons, sprinkled parsley or dressing as desired.
Enjoy your meal.